LOW INITIAL INVESTMENT!
EASY TO INSTALL AND MAINTAIN
RECOMMENDED ONLY FOR LOW WATER REQUIREMENTS
- QUOTED UPON REQUEST! JUST TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND LEAVE THE DETAILS TO US! OUR COMBINED KNOWLEDGE OF WEATHERING / PHOTOSTABILITY AND WATER SYSTEMS WILL PROVIDE EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED. NOT MORE!!
We offer a complete line of resin-based deionization technologies to meet your needs:
- Service Deionization (SDI)
- Continuous Deionization (CDI tm systems)
- Mixed Bed Deionization
- Two Bed Demineralization
The two basic types of systems available are:
Service Deionization (SDI) is a convenient, safe and economical way to produce high-purity water from potable feed water. SDI systems consist of activated carbon and ion exchange resin contained in portable tanks, custom-designed and configured to meet your water purity requirements and flow rates. With SDI systems, you don't have to make a major capital investment, handle chemicals or maintain equipment. Our technically trained service representatives handle tank delivery, installation and maintenance. Our wide selection of systems and resin types produce pure water for any application, from laboratory, pharmaceutical and microelectronics to general industrial.
Continuous Deionization (CDI) systems incorporate an LX module, module-mounted power supply, and inlet and outlet plumbing -- all in one economical, compact system. Operation is safe and automatic. In-line flow switches turn the power supply off in low or no-flow conditions. CDI-LX systems are a cost-effective alternative to service deionization as CDI eliminates the need for DI bottle exchange.
- Reliable, rugged design
- Small footprint requiring less than 3 square feet of floor space
- Completely leak-free operation